Make a joyful noise

Make a joyful noise
Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 12, 2011

Beyond Method # 6

I am familiar with project Gutenberg and I have downloaded books to my computer before. back then there were not several options and now as I look I am not sure which option to use.
The problem with ebooks is complex. I think some publishers for now think if they bypass libraries they might make more money but with time they would come to realize that even though libraries buy only one copy and several people can read that one if they can sell to libraries there would more libraries to sustain the publishing industry.
I remember in library school one of my professors espousing on the CD-ROM talked about how you can put a whole library's collection on it. Now you probably could put all the books ever published on your kindle at least have access to it with a touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment