Make a joyful noise

Make a joyful noise
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Method 6

For some of us YouTube bothers on the absurd and unusual. There is a bit of exaggeration to everything on YouTube. My search on YouTube was for instructional videos on how to teach BI I think the idea of video incorporated in library instruction would go a long way to stimulate interest in library instruction. I remember seeing a few clips of students enacting the research process on BYU website and I thought that was a very good idea. We can make some of these clips to reemphasize some of the points we make in Library instruction.
I found this tutorial "YouTube as your Video Tutorial Library"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr6jBUmuKiQ
and I liked it because it was just what I needed to able to post a link into this blog.
Creating your own video library would create another resource to aid with library instruction
and students will be able to go to that resource and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment